Saturday, October 29, 2011

Working on an arcade style hack & slay game

I am currently working on a hack and slay with random generated dungeons in Unity3D. Target platforms are Unity3D webplayer and mobile devices.

My goal is to create a fast paced game with arcade elements, like double damage power ups, instant health pick ups, limited ranged ammo etc. The gameplay would be more like playing the classic Gauntlet than playing Diablo. I would like to implement a coop multiplayer mode too, but at the moment these are dreams of the future.

At the moment i have a playable prototype with dummy graphics and the first version of my dungeon generator working.

Right now i am working on my bestiarium - the game will have 3 enemy classes with a total of 8 different models featuring ranged and melee attacks with physical and magical damage. The modeling is nearly completed and i will post some wip shots soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment